Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Back-to-School Lunches Kids Will Love - Food on Shine

I have had more than a few conversations this week with moms trying to figure out some creative things to pack in their child's lunch other than the usual peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

My oldest sons kindergarten teacher told the parents to "pack a little bit of a lot of different foods". And since I never knew from one day to the next what my child will 'like' or 'dislike', I liked her suggestion and really found it to be a great way to get him to eat more of his lunch than he brought home.

Recently, while perusing the Internet for ideas, I ran across this article of some not so  great ideas for your kids lunch... based on the comments, I would say that packing soup for a first graders lunch is probably not such a great idea.  With that being said...any great ideas? #anyone

Back-to-School Lunches Kids Will Love - Food on Shine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great show today on the learning styles of African American children

No. Really, why can't he Read?